the latest copy
Who are Working Links?
- Established in 2000, Working Links is dedicated to improving people’s lives through employment, training and skills development
- Britain’s only prime contractor delivering the government’s Work Programme in England, Scotland and Wales
- Helped over 250,000 people into sustainable employment, working with people from a variety of backgrounds including ex-offenders and young people
- Responsible for creating a growing library of independent research that is helping to define how employment and training services could be delivered and improved within the UK
What did we achieve?
- Accurate reporting and statistics to better monitor marketing and business performance
- Significant administrative time reclaimed by the marketing department, providing the freedom to focus on higher value marketing activities
Why did Working Links need help?
- To transition to a more streamlined digital-first approach that is more in tune with customer requirements, and the speed and efficiency requirements of the business internally
- To demonstrate ROMI and value for money across all marketing activity
- To ensure that a small marketing department responsible for ensuring that a huge array of collateral for different projects is joined-up across all areas of the business, including many national offices, and adheres to company and brand guidelines
- The management of all marketing assets and resources relating to public affairs, publicity, events, research, PR and all digital activity, ensuring that only the most relevant information is used and is accurate
How did we do it?
- A total platform technology solution incorporating a range of online tools to provide ‘Communications and Marketing Excellence‘ for Working Links
- The tools incorporated include an extensive asset management area, events coordination, publicity catalogue, internal comms hub, public affairs, PR toolkit and automated comms
“For us, the coordination of so many projects is the day job. Having somewhere central where we can store absolutely everything that we have as a marketing team and where everyone can access it allows us to be more streamlined. Not only that, it also allows us the time to have a more strategic focus to enable us to better meet our customers needs and evaluate what we do.”
Rachel Walker, Marketing Manager, Working Links