the latest copy
ProCo Data Processing Operative
Want to see your career take off?
We’re looking for a superstar data processing operative to join our team in Sheffield or Stansted.
If you’ve got experience of GMC and Cygnus, we could be looking for you!
So, what’s the job?
You’ll be cleansing and formatting client databases for print and continual updating, setting document templates for print using GMC, Cygnus and Microsoft packages, proofing and creating reports for clients.
ProCo’s aim is to deliver a world class customer experience every time, so your performance will be measured through customer feedback and feedback from other departments based on your work.
You’ll need to:
- liaise with account and production managers on your workload and deadlines
- liaise with the lasering department on approval of jobs for laser or inkjet printing
- work on data from client specifications, including mail sorting, deduping, MPS and so on
- create printing templates to client specifications
- liaise with account managers regarding supplying PDFs and proofs for jobs
- deliver daily jobs within specified timeframes
- troubleshoot data issues
- manage customer data
- manipulate data in order to satisfy laser and inkjet production requirements
We’ll help with training and development so you can reach new heights and really fly in your new role. We have a brilliant team who will provide support, challenge you and make sure you have a blast working with us.