the latest copy
Join us and be part of something special
At ProCo, we’re a single minded and dedicated team of specialists, harnessed and fine-tuned over the past two decades. We’re also a really friendly bunch of people who work in true partnership with our customers to deliver way above the expected, every time.
If you think you’re a future lovely ProCo person, you’re in luck – we’re looking for some new superstars to join our team. Take a look at our vacancies below.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you’re looking for a specific vacancy, we may have filled it. If none of the available roles here take your fancy and you think you’d make a great addition to our family, send us your CV and we’ll get in touch if something comes up that’s right for you.
If you’re an experienced CTP operator with an eye for detail, we could be looking for you. We need someone who can ensure all aspects of print jobs are present and correct, follow our specific production guidelines when producing plates and maintain a clean, tidy and safe work environment to keep your area running in line with targets.
– a thorough understanding of quality and customer care
– to develop a daily routine to carry out checks around safety, performance and workstation cleanliness
– the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with print machine minders and other members of the team
– to carry out maintenance tasks
– to be comfortable working on your own initiative as well as part of a team, ensuring all work instructions are checked and queried as necessary
If this opportunity sounds like it could be for you, apply now by sending your CV to Mandy White using the link below.Apply Here
We’re looking for a smashing pre-press operator with experience of design to print applications, in particular Adobe Creative Suite. If you’re a great communicator who can work well in a team and can understand and interpret client and production requirements, we want to hear from you.
– Adapt digital files ready for print across various processes
– Understand complex briefs and data work to produce variable data print
– Be able to work quickly and accurately to minimise the need for reprints and reproofing
– Remain up to date with industry developments to ensure our pre-press team delivers the best service for us and our customers
This is a great opportunity for an organised, experienced pre-press operator to join an established team and a growing, dynamic organisation. If you’re interested in this position, send your CV to Mandy White using the link below.
We’re only taking direct applications for this role at the moment, so no agencies please.
We’re looking for a Data Processing Operative to join our data team in the Control Room at our Sheffield site.
We need someone with experience in…
- GMC software
- Knowledge of Cygnus software
- Microsoft packages
- Proofing and report creating for clients
- Creating print templates to client spec
- Working to deadlines
If this is you, then we want to hear from you. To apply, send your CV to Mandy White using the link below.Apply Here
The technology and solutions landscape is creating new and exciting opportunities within our growing business. As traditional and new media continue to converge, the skills and role profiles needed to support them are changing too – meaning some brilliant possibilities at ProCo.
It’s an exciting time to be working at ProCo, and we’re recruiting!
– Are you an account manager who wants to get technical?
– Are you a project manager who thrives on finding a solution?
– Are you a business analyst who wants to become more customer facing?
– Can you manage complex Print & DM campaigns, but want to apply this to knowledge to projects which involve new technologies, workflows and stakeholders?
– Most importantly, can you think laterally, own problems and deliver for clients?
While we haven’t quite figured out the job title yet, we do have an opening for someone who can answer yes to at least one of these questions. We appreciate that one person might not be able to say yes to all the above, so we’re interested in speaking to people who want to bring their talents to ProCo, and are keen to learn new skills.
We’re looking for someone to complement the team we already have in place, someone who can deliver strategic business change projects and solutions to our clients, and to ProCo. It really is the most exciting area of our business to work in!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this important and rewarding role, send your CV to our Technology Services head honcho, Andy Lydiatt.Apply Here
Looking for your next Business Development role?
We’re looking for someone to join our London team to focus on finding and winning some exciting new business opportunities.
Looking for your next Business Development role?
We’re looking for someone to join our London team to focus on finding and winning some exciting new business opportunities. It’s a demanding role, but the right person will thrive as part of a dynamic sales team that’s driven to deliver on its own objectives and in line with the wider company strategy. You’ll need great sales and negotiation skills, enthusiasm and the ability to make a good brew.
At ProCo, we’re a lovely bunch. We bring together the very latest print technology, data and technical specialists and marketing know-how to help our customers work wonders with their communications. And print can create the creative cut through to really make an impact in today’s digital world. Which is why we believe it really is better, printed.Apply Here