the latest copy
Join us and be part of something special
At ProCo, we’re a single minded and dedicated team of specialists, harnessed and fine-tuned over the past two decades. We’re also a really friendly bunch of people who work in true partnership with our customers to deliver way above the expected, every time.
If you think you’re a future lovely ProCo person, you’re in luck – we’re looking for some new superstars to join our team. Take a look at our vacancies below.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you’re looking for a specific vacancy, we may have filled it. If none of the available roles here take your fancy and you think you’d make a great addition to our family, send us your CV and we’ll get in touch if something comes up that’s right for you.
We’re looking for a Finishing Operator to join our night shift team in Stansted.
You will work closely with the Finishing Supervisor and Finishing Assistant to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the Finishing Department. You will be a dependable team member with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm to produce work to high standard.
– To finish every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality.
– To implement maintenance tasks to plan.
– Ensure efficient running of the finishing machines.
– Be responsible for general cleanliness of the finishing department as part of the daily routine.
– To work well in a team as well as independently to ensure work is completed as required.
– Ability to support the team by assisting on other machinery.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join our team, apply now by sending your CV to Mandy White using the link below.Apply Here
We’re looking for an HP Indigo Series 3 Operator to join our Digital Print Department in Stansted.
If you’re an experienced HP Indigo press operator with an eye for detail and a passion for producing work to a high standard, then you could be the one we’re looking for…
You will report to the Digital Press Supervisor and be responsible for the effective running of digital presses in line with job specifications and maintaining the digital press room.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– To ensure all work is produced to highest standard.
– To ensure press environment and presses are maintained to expected high level.
– To support the Digital Press Supervisor in general running of the digital department.
– To drive the on-going development of Lean principles throughout the department.
– To work well in a team as well as autonomously in the production of digital applications.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be for you, apply now by sending your CV to Mandy White using the link below.Apply Here